- Dashers (run participants: individuals, teams of 4; walkers)
- Splashers (volunteers who will soak the Dashers, see rules for Splashers below)
- Application as Splashers is not opened yet. Please check out our facebook page regularly for updates at FB @CancerResearchMalaysia
- There is no fee to be a Splasher - parent or guardian must simply complete a Splasher Liability Release form and bring it to the event.
- Children 12 and younger only. Older children should consider dashing!
- Splashers must check in with a parent, and parents must sign a liability waiver.
- Splashers can bring their own Super Soaker, water guns, pre-filled water balloons or other splashing gear.
- Water balloons and water for splashing devices will be available at the Run.
- Dashers who prefer to stay dry should wear red, and carry a white hanky, cloth or flag. Wave your white as you run by the Splashers to show you've already surrendered. Splashers will be instructed to avoid hitting you!
2) Participants are responsible for their recognition and understanding of event signage, symbols and colour relating to participant maps, facilities and direction.
3) Medical personnel authorised by the event to do so may examine any participant who appears in distress. If in the sole opinion of authorised medical personnel it is in the best interest of the participant’s health and welfare, medical personnel can remove the participant from the event.
4) Participants are responsible and assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of training for and/or participation in the event, including but not limited to ambulance transport, hospital stays, physician and pharmaceutical goods and services.
5) Event officials reserve the right to delay, cancel, alter the route or suspend the event due to inclement weather and/or emergencies. No refund will be issued in these circumstances.
6) By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in Splash & Dash to be used to publicise any Cancer Research Malaysia events.
7) Entries are transferable. In the event that a participant is not able to attend, his or her entry may be transferred to another upon notifying event officials during registration.
8) Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel, security officers and city officials throughout the duration of the event.
9) All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event. Anyone violating this rule of conduct shall be disqualified from the event and will be asked to leave the course.
10) Every participant shall be provided with a run bib number, which shall be conspicuously worn on the front during the event. The run bib number is to be worn as issued and is not to be modified in any way, form or manner. No participant shall be permitted to participate in the event without the appropriate bib number.
Venue: Taman Subang Ria, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
We would like to thank our sponsors and partners, who all make this event not only possible, but fun and cool and fun!