World Cancer Day (4th February) aims to save millions of preventable deaths each year by raising awareness and education about cancer, and pressing governments and individuals across the world to take action against the disease. Together, you and I can join forces to support others. One simple way is to post a #WECANICAN pic. How?
1) Take a pic (or pick an existing pic).
2) Put a #WECANICAN hashtag on it. You can either do it digitally (i.e. adding it by editing your pic), or you can incorporate it into the pic itself (see the examples attached).
3) Post in your Instagram or Facebook and then tag it with @cancerresearchmalaysia (or #cancerresearchmalaysia) #WorldCancerDay2017 #WECANICAN
4) Tell everyone you know to do the same. YES, EVERY-SINGLE-ONE!
5) We will curate the pictures daily and put it in a Facebook album. And guess what? WE WILL PICK TOP 3 PICS EVERY WEEK (until end of this month) for a Starbucks voucher giveaway worth RM30!
Do it now, share this message around and together, we’ll make #reversingcancer a reality!